Family Sponsorship Program

Applicants whose spouse, children, or immediate family members are Canadian Permanent Residents and/ or Citizens can apply for Permanent Residence in Canada through family sponsorship. At the time of application, the Canadian sponsor must be eligible to sponsor the applicants (Spouse, children, or other relatives). Sponsorship applications for spouse, children, or parents can be filed from within or outside Canada.

Read More