Traveling to Canada with different purposes (Tourism, Study, Business, Investment, ….) you may need to reside at a hotel.

Our colleagues can help you in hotel reservations or rent an apartment for the duration of your stay in Canada or introduce you, Real Estate agents.


The Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada may change programs’ requirements and details at any time. Please contact VisaLine for the most recent updates.

Contact VisaLine


You can also fill out Evaluation Form on VisaLine website and one of our consultants will contact you shortly.

Evaluation Form